I am so excited for this show to premier! Well let’s face it, I love me some reality TV.
But let’s also face it Ben is a bit of a bore – hopefully the show will be entertaining. The Bachelor/Bachelorette franchise shows are must watch TV for many reasons:
- Brainless – I don’t have to think while I watch
- I love the drama
- I love the fashion
- I love to chat about it with my other friends who watch it – who they like who they don’t, who we think will win etc.
- I love love love spoilers!! I love to read Reality Steve‘s posts – MAJOR Spoilers on there – so if you don’t like spoilers – DO not go to his site. Sometimes he is wrong, but I don’t care – I like to know what is going on (
I am a bit of a control freak)
- I am mixed on the repeat people in the shows – for example when a previous contestant becomes the next Bachelor/Bachelorette. I guess when it is someone I like – I’m ok with it – when it isn’t – I don’t watch the new season. It will be interesting to see how Amber and Becca play out on the new season – since they are contestants on this season.
- I love watch the Janz and Annie show on YouTube and see their spin on the season. They have posted their Meet the Ladies video – and I love it! IT is funny they are so right about the girls and all of their hair is the same on their profiles on ABC. So funny. The Cast can be seen here.
Crystal and I will watch, and discuss and post on here. Do you watch the show? Do you have any other TV recommendations for must watch TV?