I wanted to share some of my Recent Favorites.
- I picked these up at Costco recently. Russell loves jalapeños and all things spicy. Naturally he wants more, and I don’t typically go to the Costco that I purchased them at. I have looked at my local Costco and at least four other stores and can’t find them. He told some of his buddies at work and they all want me to get them a bag. Well, I will if I ever find them again!
- I recently had a long day where I had gone to Virginia for funeral, and wore funeral clothes. Then I had to kill some time, before heading further into Virginia to meet up with some family members. I ended up going to the mall and getting a manicure and walking to get my steps for the day on my fitbit. Well my shoes weren’t made for walking! I ended up hitting a DSW and picked these Bob’s by Sketchers up. OMG I love them and want more!
- I am loving these belVita Bites. This flavor is really good!
- I recently picked this up for some freezer cooking I did, and have been loving this. I had no idea how much I would prefer non-stick foil…but it is fabulous.
- I have to throw in some DoTerra oils! Elevation and Citrus Bliss are among my favorites.
Citrus Bliss is their Invigorating Blend. Their website says: Citrus Bliss® Invigorating Blend merges the benefits of citrus essential oils. We combine the powerful essences of Wild Orange, Lemon, Grapefruit, Mandarin, Bergamot, Tangerine, and Clementine with a hint of Vanilla Absolute to form this unique and harmonious blend. Citrus Bliss has natural, potent compounds with cleansing properties. Citrus Bliss: cleanses and purifies the air, helps reduce stress and uplifts mood, and positively affects mood with energizing and refreshing properties.
Similarly Elevation is their Joyful Blend. Their website says: Elevation is the perfect blend for those moments when you need to be revitalized. This exciting blend provides an invigorating combination of CPTG® essential oils that can elevate your mood and increase your energy. Elevation is a blend of Lavandin, Lavender, Tangerine, Elemi, Lemon, Myrtle, Melissa, Ylang Ylang, Osmanthus and Sandalwood blended flawlessly for an immediate and dramatic effect. For aromatic or topical use. Elevation: elevates mood and increases vitality, has an energizing and refreshing aroma, and promotes a revitalizing environment. I find elevation really calms me and reduces stress.
- Finally, I have to mention my recent purchases from Beachbody. I do not have a beach body, I would like one, but really, really, really struggle. We decided to give Shakeology and the 21 day fix a try. I like them both. I find Shakeology expensive, and honestly alternatives taste as good. Russell loves Shakeology though. The 21 day fix, I haven’t really followed completely. I do love the workouts though! But lordy the surrenders the first time I tried them. SHEW.
Have you tried any new products lately that have become favorites? Please check out our past favorites here.