So, I have been remiss in covering this show! Things are just so busy these days, I haven’t had time to make time for smut tv! Yes I called it smut tv. I was finally able to catch up on 5 episodes. Let’s do some math here most were 2 hours – so yes that is 10 hours of tv that I covered over the last few days. I am not really ashamed either!
So I won’t provide the stellar coverage that I usually do when it comes to all things The Bachelor, but I do have some thoughts.
1. The girls were mean! I mean really mean. I mean “scallop finger”, what are we 12? Heck even most 12 year olds that I know wouldn’t be that mean, but hey, I don’t know THAT many 12 year olds!
2. Why was there no mention of Danielle and Wells! Inquiring minds want to know!
3. Corinne seems very grounded. I am happy for her. I hope she grows from this experience. Same can be said for DeMario. I wonder whatever happened to the Producer who started this whole mess.
4. The Twins, don’t even get me started. Who do they think they are? Guess what, NOBODY. They were so obnoxious. Just because ABC and Chris Harrison think ya’ll make them money, doesn’t mean you can treat people the way you do. Hey that’s right, ABC uses you. They don’t care about you.
5. I understand both Kristina and Raven’s point of view in their argument. Kristina didn’t want to hear it, and I am not sure Raven was her friend on the show.
6. Amanda and Robby – they seemed forced the whole show, I am not sure why he is so surprised that it didn’t work out. I don’t know if he did or didn’t kiss anyone in Colorado.
He is still mighty fine, though a tad too pretty. I am gonna leave this right here.
7. Derek and Taylor. Yes they were for sure the Jade and Tanner of this season. I always wonder, what if they hadn’t chatted that first day. Would they be with someone else? I mean are they really meant to be forever? Who knows. I did get teary when he proposed, it was nice.
8. Dean. Oh Dean. You are a dog. I really, really wanted things to work for your and Kristina. I have a sliver of hope that they may someday, but she really deserves better than you treated her. No offense to D Lo, but really Kristina was the one who suffered in this triangle. I do think Dean was trapped between is head/heart and his um, well you know. His head and heart (not that his you know) knew Kristina was the choice for him, His you know for sure was playing for D Lo. Shew, did you follow that, I may have confused myself!
9. Lacey and Daniel. Lord, I don’t even know what to say, they are so weird. I find them both weird on their own, let alone together. The sexual innuendo (if you can even call it that) jokes are a bit much.
10. Raven and Adam. I like them. I hope they make it.
11. A few more randoms: I wonder if Diggy regrets not trying to make it with Dominique after getting dumped by Jami. Christen – she is different, it was funny to me that everyone wanted to date her. It is always interesting to me who does or doesn’t come back for these reunion shows. Like: Jonathan, Blake, Alex. I felt bad for Jack Stone, where did the serial killer thing come from?
So what did you think of this season? It felt fast!
What do you think of The Bachelor announcement? I don’t remember him, I did watch Emily’s season, but seriously don’t remember him. Of course, I will watch and will post about it. Before Dean was a dog, I wanted him to be The Bachelor, Wells would be a good Bachelor too!