Russell and I made these Dry Rubbed Pork Ribs for Father’s Day. I have been meaning to share these with you all, as they were FABULOUS. Russell works with Elvis (not THEE Elvis but an Elvis!) Anyway, Elvis is the grill master and shared his method with us!
What to do
Take your Pork Ribs and rub with Olive Oil. Elvis suggested to not purchase Smithfield ribs…We didn’t.
Then rub the ribs generously with these seasonings. Elvis labeled their importance, in case we couldn’t find all of them. (as you can see we couldn’t find spice #6)
1. Grill Mates Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
2. Grill Mates Pork Rub
3. Grill Mates Sweet & Smoky Rub
4. Grill Mates Brown Sugar Bourbon Seasoning
5. Grill Mates Applewood Rub
6. Grill Mates Smokehouse Maple Seasoning
Let sit for 24 hours covered in the fridge.
Grill low & slow for 2-3 hours at 180 degrees.
These were amazing. OHMYGOD – why aren’t we making these now, I am now STARVING for ribs!